My research interest lies in fundamental aspects of communication networks with a particular focus on 5G and 6G systems. In particular, I’m interested in
- Semantic and Goal-oriented Communications
- Distributed network architecture of future networks: performance evaluation and algorithmic design
- Reconfigurable intelligent Surface (RIS)
- Freshness of Information in future networked systems
- Massive MIMO and cell free massive MIMO
- Distributed zeroth order optimization
- Distributed ML solutions for future wireless networks
- 2017–2021 Holder of the Industrial 5G Chair funded by TCL (250 K€ per year)
- 2023-2024 Semantic Communications in 6G Networks, funded by Qualcomm (180K€)
- 2021- 2024 Smart Grids funded by RTE (one PhD and one Postdoc): smart clustering of French electrical networks
- 2020-2023 Artificial Intelligence in 5G funded by Nokia (one PhD)
- 2021-2024 Reconfigurable Intelligent Surface for 6G funded by Orange Labs (One PhD)
- 2019-2022 Distributed Interference Management in Clustered Ad Hoc Networks, funded by Thales (one PhD).
- 2017-2019 E2E-aware Optimizations and advancements for the Network Edge of 5G New Radio (ONE5G),H2020 European Project, Principal Investigator (PI), 250K€
- 2015-2018 Network Optimization of Distributed Clustered Network Architectures, funded by Thales (one PhD).
- 2015- 2016 Feedback Strategies for Mobile Communication Systems (funded by Huawei, 100K€)
- 2013- 2016 Self-Organized Heterogeneous Advanced Radio Networks Generation (SHARING), European Project (CELTIC), 200K€, PI
- 2012-2013 Stochastic Modeling of Wireless Networks with Interference and Mobility (SWIFT), National Project, PI, 100K€
- 2011-2012 Wireless Network Design with Mixed Integer Nonlinear Optimization (WISDOM), National Project, PI, 80K€
- 2006 –2008 Optimisation des Futures Evolutions de l’UMTS (OPUS), ANR National project, PI, budget of CentraleSupelec 150K€
- 2008 – 2010 Analyse et Optimisations des Systèmes d’après 3ème Génération (APOGEE), ANR National project, PI, 140K€
- 2008 – 2011 Réseaux Ad Hoc à Forte Efficacité (RAF), national project, PI, 260K€
- 2008 – 2011 Worldwide Interoperability Microwave Broadband Access System for Next Generation Wireless Communications (WIMAGIC), STREP European project, Contributor, 250K€
- 2008 – 2011 Involved in NEWCOM++: European network of Excellence
- 2007 – 2010 Urbanisme des Radio communications (URC), National project, contributor, 300K€
- 2006-2009 Resource Allocation in Heterogeneous Networks, funded by Motorola (one PhD).
- 2004-2006 Streaming in 3.5G: project funded by France Telecom (150K).